Thank you for visit ing our school site.
If you are a first time visitor, by checking out the various pages, it is hoped that you will gain a good overview of what our school is all about. If you are a returning visitor, a parent or a student of our school, you will find updated information added on a regular basis to help keep you informed of news, events and general information concerning our school programme. Always feel free to contact the School directly should you wish to have further information or wish to enquire concerning possible enrolment for your child. Again, thank you for your visit.
Many blessings, Ross Bishop, Principal
Term Two Special Character Theme
Spiritual Context of Courage
Courage is making a strong stand for God despite of personal circumstances and remaining true to one’s convictions.
We can have courage knowing God is always with us.
Importance of Courage:
Without courage, people would only do what is easy. No one would try new things. Everyone would do what everyone else is doing, to avoid standing out – even if they know it is wrong. Fear would be in charge. With courage you can face any situation. Courage helps you do great things.
· Doing what you know is right even when it is hard or scary or all your friends are doing wrong. (Also Wisdom)
· Being brave even when you are afraid.
· A willingness to try new things and not being afraid of making mistakes.
· Going ahead even when you feel like giving up. (Also Perserverance)
· Admitting mistakes and learning from them. (Also Wisdom)
· Asking for help when you need it.
· Knowing God is with me.
· Standing up for God and what is right at all times
The Top Athletes